Allotment 45 through the seasons
- September 1st
- August 21st
- Open Day
- June 21st
- June 4th
- May 5th
- March 19th: Welcoming the Spring with a restored shed!
Not much on the allotment this year, because we spent most of the growing seasion in Canada. Our plot was kindly looked after by Rachel and Jon, in between having a baby. Many thanks to them!
- June 6th: Summer
- May 24th: Abundance
- April 23rd: Moving the brick mountain.
- April 20th: Everything's growing...
- March 29th: Days get longer
- February 2nd: Winter returns with a vengeance!
- September 21st: Autumn lushness!
- August 1st: Getting there!
- June 24th: Harvesting like mad!
- June 15th: New potatoes for supper.
- May 21st:
- May 12th: Stuff's growing!
- April 17th: Potatoes all in, first peas sown
- April 8th:
- March 27th:
- 6th February: February fill-dyke!
The first full season
- October pumpkins
- October 1st: exactly a year!
- September harvest: Girls in shorts!
- August 6th
- July 24th
- June 30th
- June 4th
- April 27th
- April 2nd: It's been six months!
- March 11th
- February 20th
- February 4th : A before and after entry
- January 14th
The first few months