- Ralph has been awarded one of three research student residencies within the MIRIAD/PARC North West Designing our Futures Code Creatives initiative
- We moved to Chapel Allerton, Leeds
- Ralph began research for a MPhil/PhD at Manchester Institute for Research and Innovation in Art and Design (MIRIAD)
- We spent a week in Spain
- We spent a week in Corfu
- Lenore is now working in Plymouth, even further away.
- Ralph started to volunteer at Nottingham Industrial Museum.
December 5th 2011
- Lenore is working in north Somerset, which means that we are getting to know the area around Weston-Super-Mare.
- Down to Uphill: a stroll around the southern corner of Weston-Super-Mare
- Brean Down: a Napoleonic scare fort and a bracing walk
- Sand Point: a walk to an isolated priory ruin